Advanced Manufacturing Lab (AML)
Wyman Park Building, #168, First Floor
- Lab currently opened for 3D Printers and Laser Cutter use.
- Users must have completed training before any machine use, this includes F370 printers.
- Reservations must be made for Laser Cutters by using the Equipment Reservation Calendar.
- You have the option of submitting your 3D print job request to WSE Manufacturing – Job Request. Under the “Request for” drop down menu, select 3D Print Request. You will be notified when your job is ready for pick-up.
- Lab occupancy is four (4) people. Masks are mandatory.
- There will be a sign outside of the AML to help indicate if the room is currently occupied or not.
Self-Service Machine Shop
Wyman Park Building, #WG25, ground level
- For tasks outside of the scope of the general shop, please contact our Professional Shop.
- All equipment requires prior training through WSE Manufacturing.
- Reservations must be made for mills, lathes, and EDM by using the Equipment Reservation Calendar.
- Anyone in the General Shop space must have completed our General Shop Training and have a buddy with them that has also completed the General Shop Training.
There is a zero tolerance policy for breaking WSE MFG Policies. If we have an issue with any user, their access will be revoked immediately. We are individually responsible for our own safety and the safety of others around us.
– Thank you